Bernard Khoury (Arabic: برنار خوري; born in 1968, Beirut, Lebanon) is an architect. He studied architecture at the Rhode Island school of Design (B.F.A 1990 / B.Arch 1991) and continued his education at Harvard University where he received a Masters in Architectural studies (M.Arch) in 1993. In 2001, Bernard Khoury was awarded by the municipality of Rome the honorable mention of the Borromini prize, given to architects under 40 years of age, and, in 2004, he was awarded the Architecture + Award.
- Architecture Plus Award (2004)
- Borromini prize, honorable mention (2001)
Completed Architectural Projects
- Plots # 6473, 5561, 6475, Kferdebian, Lebanon (2012)
- Plot # 2251, Beirut, Lebanon (2010)
- Seashore, Anfeh, Lebanon (2012)
- Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, Yerevan, Armenia (2011)
- Plot # 4328, Kferdebian, Lebanon (2010)
- Plot # 7950, Faqra, Lebanon (2010)
- Plot # 893, Beirut, Lebanon (2010)
- '7' Club, Doha, Qatar, 2010
- Plot # 183, Beirut, Lebanon
- Faraya 6083, Faraya, Lebanon (2009)
- Plot # 732, Beirut, Lebanon (2008
- Notre Dame De La Roche Hall, Ehmej, Lebanon, 2008
- Banque Libano Francaise, Damascus, Syria (2008)
- IB3 Building, Beirut, Lebanon (2005)
- Black Box People Restaurant, Beirut, Lebanon (2005)
- Bank of Beirut, Chtaura, Lebanon (2005)
- BLC Bank, Chtaura, Lebanon (2004)
- Yabani R2, Beirut, Lebanon (2002)
- Central, Beirut, Lebanon (2001)
- N.B.K Residence, Lebanon (2000)
- B018, Beirut, Lebanon (1998)
- Biography Bernard Khoury / DW5 Website. Accessed October 26, 2013.
- Bernard Khoury / DW5 Website
- Bernard Khoury / DW5 on Vimeo
- Bernard Khoury / DW5 Facebook page
- Bernard Khoury / DW5 Instagram
- Interview with Bernard Khoury Shou Raeyak
- What is the present in the Middle East? - Bernard Khoury Columbia University/YouTube
- Bernard Khoury - New Wars in Progress University of Michigan/Youtube
- Bernard Khoury Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine / Dailymotion
- Stephen Zacks, The Discreet Charm of Bernard Khoury Metropolis, July, 2007.
- Nicolai Ouroussoff, Middle-East Pieces The New York Times, May 21, 2006.
- Nicolai Ouroussoff, Bernard Khoury: Beirut's Rebel Architect The New York Times, May 21, 2006.
- Rage Against the Machine Bespoke, Oct/Nov 2013.
- An Architect Turns His Back on the Sea The Wall Street Journal, December 27, 2013.