Etel Adnan (born February 24, 1925, Beirut, Lebanon) is a poet, essayist, and painter.
- Sea and Fog (2012)
- Etel Adnan: The Cost for Love We Are Not Willing to Pay Today (2011)
- Master of the Eclipse (2009)
- Seasons (2008)
- In the Heart of the Heart of Another Country (2005)
- In/somnia (2003)
- There In the Light and the Darkness of the Self and of the Other (1997)
- Paris, When It’s Naked (1993)
- Of Cities and Women: Letters To Fawwaz (1993)
- The Spring Flowers Own & The Manifestations of the Voyage (1990)
- The Arab Apocalypse (trans. from the French by Etel Adnan, 1989)
- Journey To Mount Tamalpais (Illustrated by Etel Adnan, 1986)
- The Indian Never Had A Horse & Other Poems (1985)
- Sitt Marie-Rose (trans. from the French by Georgina Kleege, 1982)
- From A To Z (1982)
- Five Senses for One Death (1971)
- Moonshots (1966)
- LAMBDA Literary Award for Poetry for Sea and Fog (2013).
- California Book Award for Poetry for Sea and Fog (2013).
- Winner of the Arab American National Museum's 2010 Arab American Book Award for Master of the Eclipse.
- Winner of the 2010 PEN Oakland Josephine Miles Book Award for Master of the Eclipse.
- Lifetime Achievement award by the Radius of Arab American Writers Inc. (RAWI).
- Women Playwrights International honors Adnan with its annual Etel Adnan Award for Women Playwrights.
- Amitié Franco-Arab Prize for Sitt Marie Rose (1977).